I'm so excited to write my first goals progress and new month goals post! My initial 2015 Goals post felt like a big step forward, and it feels so good to be writing this second post and getting in the flow.
January was an awesome month. We participated in 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting at our church, and it was incredible. We ended the 21 Days healthier spiritually and physically, and we hope to keep many of the habits we formed active in our lives in 2015 and beyond.
Also, I launched my love + Valentine's cards in the TLK Shop! Some of these designs have been sketched out since before the launch of The LovingKind so finally getting to share them was so fun and exciting.
We also planned a really fun Valentine's celebration with friends that I hope to share with you next month!
Those are some of the highlights, and here is the official update of progress with the list, followed by February goals. I love following my friend, Emily's, goals posts (you should follow her too!) so you'll probably noticed a similar formatting in my goals posts!
January goals progress:
- Book The Nest event space for my 30th birthday celebration. (tentatively booked, waiting for email confirmation!)
Take down and store Christmas decor. Launch Valentine's Day cards in the TLK Shop.
- Send last year's New Year's Eve Hope Tree cards to party guests.
- Make 2015 birthday card list and mark birthdays in my Simplified Planner.
Participate in and complete 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting at church.
- Create goals at work.
Pray for our future home and home-buying process. Register my small group at church. Plan Valentine's Day with Woody.
- Plan TLK anniversary dinner with TLK launch contributors.
- Create Pinterest board with home inspiration
- Speak at Sigma Kappa event
- Plan CAbi clothing show
- Have a meaningful Valentine's Day celebration with Woody and friends
- Continue healthy eating based on The Daniel Plan
- Revise budget for 2015 with Woody
- Have Valentine card Le Pen giveaway
- Prayerfully choose lender and realtor for home-buying process
- Valentine's gift for Woody
- Launch The Orchard creative small group with Rachel and Emily
- Spend two hours working on the next product for The LovingKind
- Practice watercolor
- Three quality blog posts, including The LovingKind first anniversary post!
- Mail giveaway winners' gifts
- Celebrate Rachel's birthday
- Celebrate Jessie's baby shower
- Send Make It Happen books to mom, mother-in-law and sis-in-law
- Print 2015 goals and make notes
- Attend Ignite Marriage conference with Woody
It's a big month with plans to celebrate love, marriage, friendship and the first anniversary of The LovingKind! What are your goals this month? Share in the comments or leave a link to your own goals blog post. Happy February!